FlexiGrid partner SIMAVI develops the project’s IoT platform, which you can read more about here. In our Turkish demo site, where FlexiGrid partner, the Turkish DSO OEDAS develops vehicle-to-grid technology with the mission to demonstrate how electric vehicles can increase the balance in the power grid. In this video, we show how the IoT platform controls and monitors the flexibility that the electric vehicle can provide.
- FlexiGrid Project: Harnessing Flexibility Technology Across Borders
- FlexiGrid Introduces a Cutting-Edge Platform for Energy Sector Transformation
- New step-by-step guide for DSOs to Grid Flexibility
- FlexiGrid’s financial roadmap
- FlexiGrid’s final consortia meeting
- FlexiGrid Project Demonstrates Potential of Local Energy Storage and EVs for Grid Services
- Webinar: Policy development and value of increased local flexibility