The FlexiGrid partner HES-SO University hosted the consortia meeting in Sion, Switzerland in December 2022. Focus of the meeting, as the project is reaching its final stage, with about half a year to end date, was the demo sites and the results. In the video we meet representatives from the partner DSOs OIKEN, also located in Sion, the Bulgarian energy transition company Entra Energy, the Belgian blockchain trading platform developers EMAX, and the Bulgarian DSO Energy-Pro.
- FlexiGrid Project: Harnessing Flexibility Technology Across Borders
- FlexiGrid Introduces a Cutting-Edge Platform for Energy Sector Transformation
- New step-by-step guide for DSOs to Grid Flexibility
- FlexiGrid’s financial roadmap
- FlexiGrid’s final consortia meeting
- FlexiGrid Project Demonstrates Potential of Local Energy Storage and EVs for Grid Services
- Webinar: Policy development and value of increased local flexibility