The FlexiGrid partner HES-SO University hosted the consortia meeting in Sion, Switzerland in December 2022. Focus of the meeting, as the project is reaching its final stage, with about half a year to end date, was the demo sites and the results. In the video we meet representatives from the partner DSOs OIKEN, also located in Sion, the Bulgarian energy transition company Entra Energy, the Belgian blockchain trading platform developers EMAX, and the Bulgarian DSO Energy-Pro.
- Strategies for increased flexibility in the electricity grid
- FlexiGrid brings opportunities to the Bulgarian energy market
- Consortia meeting in Sion
- Towards more flexibility in future electricity markets
- Flexibility and Energy Management part of solving Europe’s energy crisis
- Video: Flexibility in the Swiss alps
- FlexiGrid presented at the PSCC 2022 conference